What’s New in Zabbix 3.4, another latest release of Zabbix Monitoring Solution is out! Zabbix 3.4 is launched and the product continues to surprise with its new and most expected functionality, yet taking into consideration the simplicity and flexibility of its usage.
Here is just a short list of the most desired features included in Zabbix 3.4.
What’s New in Zabbix 3.4 :
Over the years to evolve with its time unlike its competitors.
- Redesigned dashboards
In Zabbix 3.4, you’ll find an impressive arsenal of dashboard improvements: support of multiple dashboards with ownership and sharing options, support of new widgets with drag & drop capabilities, new filtering options, implemented API for dashboards and more!
- Сollect metrics simultaneously
There are situations when one item gathers multiple metrics at a time or it makes more sense to collect related metrics simultaneously, for example
– CPU utilization of individual cores
– Incoming/outgoing/total network traffic
- Limitless preprocessing of collected data
Enjoy the simplified way of preprocessing item values, now having all possible options (such as custom multiplier, calculation delta value, etc.) under one Preprocessing tab in item configuration.
- Remote command support through proxies
Now it is possible to execute remote commands and global scripts on hosts monitored by proxies. The command is executed by the agent on the target host. Or you can execute a remote command by the proxy itself.
- Much easier management of time periods using macros
- Configurable JMX endpoints + JMX low-level discovery
- Efficient monitoring of network devices
- Frontend improvements
- Server side improvements
- Return code check for scripts and commands
- Parallel processing of alerts
- Being notified on problem acknowledgement